Working Life

Hello and hi


So it's been a week since I started my part time job. Actually, maybe it is a full time job since I started at 10 a.m. and finished at 9 p.m. and I only have 1 off day in a week. Phewww... I am totally exhausted!!! Even my job is not that tiring but the working hours is just... tooo longggg! I am not ready for that!

I have to wake up earlier (ya it is good for health but that is just not for me sebab I am not morning person). I need to get ready as fast as possible. I am okay with that sebab I jenis yang cepat bersiap. The problem is when I need to wait for the bus. Everyone know that bus never menepati masa, kadang-kadang awal, kadang-kadang lambat and kadang-kadang tak muncul langsung. Ughh.. Sometimes I have to wait over an hour for the bus. So, I have to take grabcar if the bus lambat sampai (melayang duit).Its okay. I will endure it for 2 more weeks and then adioss. 

I think the working life somehow help my diet plan hehehe. I don't know but I never rasa lapar! Hoping that lepas ni turun la beberapa kg haha.

So, I only have 2 weeks left before the sem break end and... the exam result will be out in a few days (ermm.. help me!). Wish me luck ma friends T_T

Post a Comment