Study Life


So it's been a long time since i updated my blog. I am super lazy these days and lack of topic to write here. So since my brain still working, let just go to the topic here. I want to share my study life

I will end my third semester of my study in  interpersonal communication soon. Another three semester to go pheww.... It is totally different from my foundation life. With new people, new course and new life for sure.

Before this, I took foundation in law and changes to degree in interpersonal communication since I think law is not my style, I guess... or I just mengada sesaja nak tukar. And I never thought I will get this course for degree. And it totally shaking me off. I never ever want this course sebab tak tahu pon apa benda this course all about. Pilih course ni pun sebab nak mencuba sesuatu yang baru lah kononnya. With no friends from my foundation that took the same course with me since most of them continue with law school. Lagilah takut.

But it is okay. I can adapt and adopt with this course easily. Apart from that, this course is more easily to study compared to law hehehhe. And it can help me to enhance my communication skills since i am shy shy cat lol.

So, my degree life went well so far (i guess). Tipulah kalau cakap semuanya okay. Of course there are lot of dramas and telemovies.  And it is not worth to talk about.

My study life still same as foundation (still buat kerja and study last minute). But trust me, I am good with that. That is how I study and alhamdulillah I perform well with the ‘tips’ hehe. But do not follow this useful tips if you cannot handle last minute thing! Btw I am writing this post while finishing my last minute assignment that need to be submitted tomorrow hahahaha

Ohh, let started with my first semester. I got to stay in hostel. And the next semesters I didn’t and end up stay with my friends by renting a house. I ride bus to go to my faculty everyday. So I need to go out earlier to wait for the bus. Sometimes bus ni jenis degil and selalu sampai lambat. Sis is geram tau! Dah la nanti lambat masuk kelas. Nak kena tercungap-cungap lagi panjat bukit lagi sebab faculty atas bukit. How optimistics i am demi menuntut ilmu hehehe (no joke).

Tbh, I like my degree life in first semester. I look innocent (true) since I have nobody there. Rasa macam dunia ni terasing sangat. And of course I met new people with new personality. And I had my lovely and sweet roommate from foundation. We also tak tahu pon we gonna be roommate since that time we registered hostel together and got the same room. It totally a blessing to have her since she is very kind. Mostly I shared my study life with her during that time. And I also only had 3 day of classes which are monday, tuesday and thursday only. How heaven it was! Moving to next semesters, hari-hari ada kelas hhmmm... okay.

Compared to my foundation life, both of them make me... want to thrown up lol (foundation life is still the best though). Having classes from 8 to 6 or 7 is totally tiring. Ohh, itu tak termasuk koko lagi. Perghhh.. koko during semester 1 paling tak best. Masuk kawad kot! Dah la tengah panas. Tu tak termasuk koko hari sabtu lagi. Memang menguji kesabaran sister. Luckily, semester 2 & 3 cepat-cepat register koko lain hehe.

In this third semester, it is a bit challenging since we have to handle huge event. Handling with people that is egoistic, childish and idiotic is totally makes me wanna cry and give up. Sumpah tak boleh go dengan orang macam tu. Apatah lagi nak bergaduh. They did not come into my standard pun kalau nak bergaduh. Totally not worth it untuk debate dengan orang macam tu even terang lagi bersuluh dia yang bersalah. Ishh tengah geram nih!!

Okay okay let move on ya. So, my pointer during semester 1 and 2 beshe beshe je (rahsia lah takkan nak bagitahu). The funny thing is my pointer in both semesters tak berubah langsung. Sebijik! Nak nangis rasanya. Macam tak ada improvement langsung. Now I will do my best for semester 3 and hoping for the best.

One thing that I learn from my study life, there is no one that help you unless yourself. Only you who through it all alone. It is okay to be alone rather than surround with all the toxic people. Stay away from all the negative feeling, negative people and negative situation. Strive your best for your future.

2 Comments

  1. yesss setuju sangat2 dgn ayat last tu! dah masuk u ni kalau boleh kena belajar buat smua bnda sendiri, takyah nak harap dgn org lain sbb diorang xkan dpt tolong kita pun. & i hope your result akn improve for the next smester tho! hehe good luck :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment