Another Semester Break


Another two months holiday that I have been waiting for. Yeayy!!! I am dying waiting for this moment. Student need it for live. Almost 5 months I pushed myself forward in this semester and I deserved this break, perhaps. 

To speak the truth, I did not feel the real vibe of examination weeks. Maybe because I only have one final paper in this semester. I just keep my eyes on finishing bunch of remaining assignments. So I did not too focus on my final. I remembered the night before my final paper, me and my housemates go through some memes for no valid reason instead of stu(dying). So the final's preparation? hhmm let put that aside, shall we? lol

Nothing extraordinary thing happen (yet) during this break. I also do not have any special plan for this break. Just enjoying my break at home. Watching tv, surfing internet, editing blog and eating for sure hehehehe. I just have several plan; hanging out with my friends, going out with family etc. Maybe I will go food hunting  to put something delicious and marvelous in my fat tummy.

I will start my part time job at the end of this month until the end of August. I desperately need some pocket money. For now, I just chilling in my house. Is it forbidden for me to say that I kinda boring staying at home all day long? I know it is not okay for me to say that. I love my home a.k.a. paradise. Maybe I lack of interest doing the same routine. Or it is just me being a boring person?

Or should I start reading? I have a lot of sci-fix books that my sister brough from book festival. That's great actually. But the main problems is, when I should start? I love reading but I get bored too fast when reading or I just fall asleep then. Is there any magic potion for this specific matter? Not to make a promise but I will try my best atleast to finish one book before I start my part time job. May the force be with me

4 Comments

Post a Comment