Love Yourself and Living Your Life


Every single creature in this world have their own flaws including human. We cannot deny that sometimes we do regret and sad with our flaws. So do I!

In the old days, I kept thinking of what people said about me, about what I am doing and about my physical appearance. In the beginning, I followed what people said about me to make them satisfied. I changed my behaviour according what they want to see me as. However, deep of my heart, I am not happy and I thought I became a different person. Not becoming myself anymore.

Until one miracle moment, I woke up and I made up my mind. I am not a doll that they just simply ask me to be like what they want to see. No matter what people said, I just want to be who I am. Living my life and becoming what I want to be. I am not living to satisfy other people need.

Some people do not confident with their physical appearance. They always complaining their body is too fat, too thin, too short, ugly and even too pretty. This is completely becoming cancer to your mind as you keep thinking the bad things about yourself. We should learn on how to love ourselve because other people wouldn't. Made up your mind, wake up and smell the coffee. Do not dwell yourself with your flaws.

Talking about ourselves, perhaps the body that we are currently living is not as perfect as we would like it to be and we want it to change into whatever form we desire of it. However, the standing truth is that the body we are in at this very moment, is our reality and we can choose to embrace it or hate it, both is up to us. We all are imperfectly perfect. No matter how big or how small you are, it all are the gift from the Almighty. 

To put in a nutshell, if you keep avoiding self-love, the Universe will keep sending you people who also avoid loving you. Love yourself first because other people will never do. You don’t owe anyone an explanation for living your life the way you are because only you know what is the best for yourself.

2 Comments

  1. You go, girl! I just want you to know, you're not alone in this journey. I feel you. In sha Allah, we will make it one day! We will love ourselves dearly and be happy completely with who we are. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl. We can do it with all the positivity in our life!

      Delete

Post a Comment