Paddling Time

I dont know why I am so lazy to update my blog lately and it is almost the end of my 4th semester. Currently I am on study week (aka semester break) hahahaha. Many things happened during my 4th semester. And I want to share and put it here as memories. Can I? hehehehe (^w^) 


This time I want to share my first experience paddling with my Hanabi. On 22nd September (I still remember tho), we went to paddling at Taman Tasik Shah Alam. The entrance fee is RM15 per hour. Oh, before we go to paddling, we went to Central iCity. We ate and share a piece of cake at there (nak jimat hehehe). It is pretty marvelous and delicious btw. Then, the conflict happened when I refused to paddling. Many worse scenarios acrossed my mind during that time. Macam mana kalau kayak tu terbalik? Macam mana kalau sesat? Macam mana nak naik benda tu? Macam mana nak berkayak? Macam mana nak pegang paddle tu? Macam mana kalau jatuh dalam tasik tu? So many macam-macam.

The moment when he said he wanna go paddling. Look at my eyes asking for some helps!
It takes a lot of time for Hanabi to convince that everything will be okay. Since it is also his first time paddling, he really want to try it. But I dont know how he had the courage to paddling?! Then after some 'toleration' and 'persuasion', I finally agreed to go paddling. Not 100% agreed, maybe just 75%.

So, we arrived at TTSA and then we go to paddling area. Sumpah cuak gila waktu mula-mula masuk dalam kayak tu! Lagi cuak bila the kayak started to goyang kiri kanan. During that time, dalam hati cuma ingat mati lemas je. The Hanabi really did not help at all. How can he makes the situation become worse when he started to goyangkan lagi kayak tu. Saya sebagai insan yang lemah dan tidak berdaya dalam situasi tersebut, hanya mampu merayu dan merintih meminta simpati. Cewahh. It was a luck for him to duduk belakang, kalau tak sis ketuk dengan paddle tu! 

Excuse for my flowery socks hehehe
I want to take a photo of ducks. But they main sorok-sorok pula. Malu barangkali 
But sis is still okay. The situation still under control and sis masih waras lagi (sis jerit-jerit sikit je, tak nangis pun hehehe -_-'). So, we were paddling for almost an hour. And I still manage to get some photos hehehe. Takut-takut pun masih mampu pegang phone hehehe. Beyond everything, we had a lot of fun actually. I managed to encounter my fear in paddling. If we have another free time, do we want to paddling again? Let keep that question shall we? 

So that is all for this post. Adios. 

13 Comments

  1. I'm scared whenever I have to get into the water tsk, but itsa good experience right? Hehehe.

    No, don't let me start with my eye-catching turquoise-egg-printed socks lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is a decent experience for me too! Omg I like such unique socks hehehe

      Delete
  2. Murah tu dik Rm15/hour.

    Akak ada jugak naik ritu kat zoo johor.

    Akak fobia tengok air , masa tak habis lagi dah surrender dah. 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ah murah kak. Saya pun waktu mula-mula rasa takut juga. Hahahaha

      Delete
  3. Wow what a wonderful experience (*❛‿❛)→

    ReplyDelete
  4. lepas dah naik mesti rasa okie nAK NAIK LAGI BULEH??

    hahahah because i always like dat. takut2 but then best pastu nak try lagi hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at first memang rasa takut. Tapi bila dah cuba rasa nak naik lagi!!!

      Delete
  5. Just like you, I tend to overthink most of the times because of my anxiety issues.
    Kayak or paddling memang tak pernah sebab overthinking, same goes with jet-skiing.
    But in the end you managed to do it so kudos to you and your braveness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These few days, I were so lazy day to update my blog too... T.T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment