Bangsar: Part 2


Hi and assalamualaikum everyone,

In this post, I want to share on my experience at Bangsar. This is the second time I'm in Bangsar. On the first time, I went there on Friday, and the next day (Saturday) I went there again. Hahahaha rajinnya saya hari-hari pergi Bangsar lol. Hari Jumaat saya ke sana atas urusan sebagai pelajar. While on that Saturday, I went to Bangsar to attend an event (Unifest).

In the afternoon, me and my partner went there by RapidKL. Murah je, around RM2 something from Wisma MBSA to Bangsar. I didn't know the exactly where the bus stop in Bangsar but the event didn't that far from the bus stop. At first, we didn't know what was the event for. My partner wanted to go there sebab nak tengok artis nyanyi je and I just wanted to follow him sebab hari Sabtu kan tak ada nak buat apa pun and bosan duduk rumah sewa. And after sampai sana, barulah kitorang tahu rupanya tu event vape lol. Both of us tak hisap vape tau! Oh and we got gift (a cap, a bag, t-shirt, and kipas tangan) from them sebab follow ig diorang then unfollow balik bila event habis hahahaha. Diorang sendiri yang cakap lepas habis event ni kalau nak unfollow pun takpe. I just did my job hehehehe.

What attract me the most during the event is not the vape nor the artist. But the food! Dekat sana lah saya cuba corndog for the first time yang ada cheese boleh tarik panjang-panjang tu.

The entrance ticket
The corndog from foodtruck 
To speak the truth, it was a complicated day for both of us due to some reasons (shhh secret). Sampai ke harini saya masih tak faham why I am not in the mood during that day. I am really sorry for my partner as I made that day as a tough day for him. We supposed to enjoy ourselves hearing artists singing and rapping...

At night, bila semua dah habis, we went back lah. And let the rest be a history...

10 Comments

  1. Nasib baik baca waktu malam, sedap betul corndog tu hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai awak. naik rapid KL dari mbsa ke bangsar bas no berapa tu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai awak. Alaaa sorry tak ingat :( Tapi bas yang sama untuk ke Pasar Seni

      Delete
  3. rupa-rupanya event vape hehe.. tengah puasa gini, sedap pulak nampak corndog tuu.. huwaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye awak. Saya pun terkejut bila sampai dekat sana. Sedapkan! huhuhu

      Delete
  4. So how was the corndog? Cheese tarik panjang tak?
    Hmm terus teringin corndog mozzarella dekat Chun.
    Alamak, salah event lah ni? hahaha well, on the brightside, you guys got some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corndog tu so yummy walaupun cheese dia tak boleh tarik panjang sangat. Yes at least we stil have a good moment there hehehe

      Delete
  5. Alamak terliurnya tengok corndog tuh... aaa rindunya nak makan benda2 macam nih bila pergi shopping mall... i miss the outside world *cries*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment