Bangsar: Part 1


Hi and assalamualaikum everyone,

As I stated before, during this MCO I will frequently update my blog on what I have did before. I want to start with Bangsar. On November 2019 ( yes I know it was a long long time ago), I went to Bangsar for my group assignment needs. Me and my group need to interview one of the trade union in Malaysia and our group chose NUTE Malaysia. NUTE is the union representing TM's non-executives in Peninsular Malaysia. 

On Friday, we went there by one of my friend's car and we tong-tong minyak sebab nak jimat. From Shah Alam straight to Bangsar without any breakfast. Eh, I sempat makan waffle je that morning. We all bangun lambat during that day and sumpah lapar gila. 

Dah masuk KL tu, nak cari Wisma NUTE pun susah juga padahal the place tu betul-betul tepi jalan je. Then, we had a warm welcome from NUTE community and the best part are we got sourvenir (a mug) and they also provide us some kuih and teh o. Yeayyy makan!!!

At there, we got a lot of information about NUTE. we would  like to thank National Union of Telecommunication Employees (NUTE) and the president of NUTE for welcoming us, as the students in order to meet our subject needs. His willingness to be interviewed is greatly appreciated. Through these interview sessions, we can gain a deeper understanding of trade unions. This appreciation is also given to the NUTE community who are greatly welcome our presence at Wisma NUTE. Oh and here a pictures of my groupmates and the NUTE community.

Guess which one is me. Clue: I am the turquoise girl and the shortest among those amazing and beautiful girls

Around 12pm, we finished our interview session and straight to Shah Alam for lunch. In the evening, I have a replacement class and did I told you that I ponteng kelas petang tu. Hehehehe

Post a Comment