Can you help me


Hi and assalamualaikum semua. Dah lama agaknya saya tak update blog ni. Musim PKP ni la baru tersedar yang saya ada blog rupanya.

Are you guys stay at your home? or college? Luckily for me that my home and uni is not far at all so I stay at my house during MCO. I hope all of you stay healthy and stay inside your home during this critical period and don't forget to always take a good care of yourself. To whoever that still stay in hostel, you are amazing and a very strong people.


For now, I already in my last year on degree (finally!) and I have a lot of fyp need to be submitted before the semester end. One of them is I need to sell something (products or services) for my entrepreneurship subject. Since right now is MCO and we cannot go outside, so the new course outline is I just need to focus on my social media page to advertise and sell my product. The advantage is I do not need to actually sell my product. On the other hand, it is a must for me to frequently update my page with useful contents (hardsell, softsell and teaser). Did I have told you that my product is cheesekut?! I choose cheesekut because I use to made this dessert and received positive feedback from friends and family. 


My dear readers, can you help me contribute to my fyp project by hit the like button and share my FB page? It also contribute to my mark as well. You also can give comments on my post. Your support and help is much appreciate. Here is the link to my FB page: annisacheesekut or you can click the image above. Thank you very much lovelies and I love all of you <3

For the time being, I will constantly update my blog about my past memories before MCO because I really miss outside world.

15 Comments

  1. Good luck adik cheesekut! Rindu nak jual jual kat u. Dulu jual katak jeee haha. Boleh tengok katak kat sini yee

    https://hannailly.blogspot.com/2019/11/kucing-katak-dan-strawberry.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best ya and stay safe during this mco ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodluck for your fyp! may allah ease everything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodluck! semoga dipermudahkan :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for your cheesekut business :)
    Semenjak dah pandai buat ni, rajin juga cheesekut sebab addict.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You are right tambah2 lagi cheesekut pun senang je nak buat hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment