Salam Lebaran 2020


Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin. 

Due to pandemic Covid-19, me and my family celebrate eid mubarak at our home in Shah Alam. Yes, we are #TeamRayaShahAlam. Not a first time for us not going back to our village in Kelantan. It was years ago when my family celebrated our first raya in Shah Alam and this year is our second time. I am really grateful that I still can celebrate raya with my sister, brother and parent.

Nothing much happened on my first day of raya. We were just eating lemang, rendang, lontong, nasi himpit and some kuih raya that we made during Ramadhan. That was the best activity during raya right? And we also refused to visit the neighbours and relatives (I am a good citizen). We just stay at home and watched some movies as usual. 

In the morning, as a girl, I makeup and style myself. The only reason was I over-dress just to take some good photos and selfie to keep as memory. Not long after that, I changed myself to my usual outfit and continue watched and eat kuih raya :)

In this post, I want to share some of kuih and raya cookies that I made during MCO. I get the chance to do something good and useful through out this time

Popia nestum

Popia cheese

Kuih siput

Bomboloni with vanilla custard

Tiramisu cheesekut 

 Oreo cheesecake

Chocolate cookies

That's all happened during my raya. However, I still believe that having raya in our village is more enjoyable compared to city. 

23 Comments

  1. selamat hari raya! XD samalah kita, tak dapat balik kampung, so there's no konvoi-konvoi. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat Hari Raya juga :D Yes tak dapat nak berziarah dan berkonvoi bersama-sama T_T

      Delete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya sis! Sedapnya popia nestum tu hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat Hari Raya awak :) Popia nestum tu memang sedap. Cara nak buat pun senang je.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Terima kasih ya. Ada yang sedap dan ada juga yang perlu diperbaiki hehehe

      Delete
  4. Selamat Hari Raya too, Raya pertama kami satu family tak pakai baju raya masing masing tido

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn these are some good stuff. SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! menarikla :) done follow, follow me back.. thanks
    http://acuyuhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG nampak sedap semua kuih2 tu.
    Same goes for me, masa pagi raya pakai cantik2 sebab nak amik gambar kaki je then lepas beraya with my dad, sesi melantak before my sister and her husband, baby and my little brother pegi beraya dekat Shah Alam. Tqa tak ikut sebab kesian tinggal ayah sorang2, so lepas dorang keluar, terus tukar balik baju kelawar then sambung tido hahaha

    Eid Mubarak to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raya dah lepas..tak sempat nak wish raya...drop by to say hye!

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/08/ada-nak-order-origami-3d.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment