A Quick Update

Salam & hi everyone. 

Almost 1 year that I have been ‘missing’ and put my blog away. Now I just come back here to share my quick update about my.

My last post was on June 2020 about my Eid Celebration during MCO. And now is October 202 and a lot happened during the time period. Let begin the journey, shall we?

On October 2021, I went to internship at a company in Shah Alam. I might post my internship experience there. It was a great memory to be a part of them even it was just for 4 months! Then I finished my internship at the end of January. And what is that mean? It means that I officially finished my three-year-degree life. Finally, I have become a fresh graduated student. Unfortunately, I did not attend my convocation yet (due of covid). My convocation will be hold till December 2021 (hope it will happen soon, please no more postpone!)

A month later after I finish my uni life, I got my first job. I just want to keep this short and simple yet complicated since I like to jump my job here and there. It is hard for me to search for a suitable job with good environment.  So as of now, I am unemployed person living in my parent house.

But, to put everything in short, I will start my new job on next month. And I hope this will be the best experience for me. Last but not least, something big is gonna happen to me in this month!

Another thing happen to me was I lost 20+ kg. What an achievement! For sure I will share my weight loss journey and some tips on another post.

That is all for now. I hope I can share a lot more on my upcoming post.

Post a Comment