Recipe - My Favorite Buttermilk Chicken

Salam & hi everyone.

Today I want to share my all times favorite meal which is Buttermilk Chicken. I tried this recipe from Azfar Heri YouTube but with some adjustment according to my taste bud. 

I usually cook this recipe when I don’t know what to eat and when I feel lazy. This recipe is my go-to meal because it is easy to make and did not required lot of ingredients and times. 

These are the ingredients:

- Chicken. If I am lazy to cut the chicken, I will use frozen chicken popcorn.

- Bestari flour (to coat the chicken before fry)

- Curry leaves 

- Chili x 5-7 (if you like spicy, can add more)

- Butter x 2 tablespoons

- Cheese slice x 2 slices

- Condensed milk x 1/4 tin

- Evaporated milk x 1 tin

- Salt


Steps

1. Cut the chicken into small pieces. If you are using frozen chicken popcorn, can just fry it. 

2. Coat the chicken with bestari flour (You can use other type of flour but this brand is really good as it contained all of the spice) After fried the chicken, can put it aside. 

3. Let start with the buttermilk sauce. First, heat your pan with butter. Let it melt

4. Put the curry leaves and chilies in the pan until you can smell the aroma. I didn’t put any garlic, because I don’t like it. But if you like the garlic, you can put it during this time.

5. Then pour the evaporated milk (1 tin) and condensed milk (1/4 tin) in the pan. Let it mix together. vIf you want it to be more sweet, you can add more milk. 

6. After that, you can put 1 or 2 slices of cheese. I like my buttermilk to be more creamy, so I put 2 slices. Then you can add a pinch of salt. Just a little because you already has the sourness from the cheese. No need to add any sugar since the milk is already sweet.

7. Ready to be served. I like to mix my friend chicken together with the buttermilk. Some people don't like it. Some people like to dip the chicken in the sauce right before they eat.

Trust me, if you like creamy food, this is a great choice. I like to eat it with rice. But this meals cannot be eat frequently because it has lot of cholesterol from milk, cheese and fried chicken. In a nut shell, if you want to try recipe, you can start now as it is very easy.

1 Comments

Post a Comment