UiTM Convocation - 95

 Assalam & Hi everyone.

The most awaited convocation is finally here! After 2 years, I am officially an alumni of UiTM. Alhamdulillah, I am officially graduated from Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Interpersonal Communication with first class degree. (Not ANC but still an achievement for me).

UiTM announced the convocation 3 weeks prior to the date and how am I not surprised with that?! As I am no longer in Shah Alam. The convocation fee and the robe taking should be settle at least 2 weeks before the date. A few minutes after the announcement, I received a lot of notifications from my  WhatsApp group as everyone was panicking and exciting. To put in short, fortunately I have my sister that was willingly to help me get my robe as my family still live in Shah Ale (Sis, if you are reading this, many thanks to you). I didn't have any pre-convocation shoot since I am too lazy to ask my family to courier my robe to Cameron Highlands. 

What I am excited for - This is the only chance that I can meet my classmates and bestfriends. Yes, my degree bestfriends is around Malaysia! After almost 3 years we cannot see each other (Thanks to Covid-19 and MCO), and not having a proper goodbye. As I can remember, on our last 2 semesters, UiTM conduct ODL (online distance learning). 

My convo was on evening session, 27th November 2022. I arrived in UiTM at 10.30am even though the event start on 12.30pm, that shows how excited am I. Actually, I also want to avoid jem and need to prepare my appearances. I need assistance from my friends to wear the robe, hod, and cap. Thanks to God, they also arrived early. As you can tell, my friends and I were the earliest group arrived to our class during our student life (We take the crown for that) 

Look at the photo, all of my friends is really pretty and gorgeous! I started to miss them all already! We had a quick catch up session and taking some photos for memories before we entering the DATC (Dewan Agung Tuanku Cancelor). A tip from me, you should come earlier so you have enough time to prepare everything and can have catch up session with your friends. Because some students arrived late just before entered the hall. (Dah la tercungap-cungap, lepastu kena gelabah lagi nak sarung jubah and all. Memang berpeluh lah kalau dah macam tu) I watched them with the most 'sarcastic' and relax face as I already settled everything and no need to rushed, I just waited calmly. One more tip was to bring along your electric hand fan. I only bought at Mr. DIY and really cheap. This fan was useful because you need to wait for a long time outside the hall and super hot at there. And for girls, takut cair makeup nanti kan? So bring this life saver. 

Besides, only 2 persons from family member can enter the hall. Fortunately, my friends did not bring along their parent, so I have extra ticket for my husband to enter the hall. I tried to search my family but could not find them among thousands families. 

The moment finally here! When I entered the hall, I was sweating and nervous at the same time! Is  this a dream? That finally came true? When the emcee announced my name, the only thing in my mind was either to look at the camera or make it as candid photo and just smile to the Naib Canselor or what if I fall at stage? With those high heel and my flowy skirt, a high chance for me to fall off. Nevertheless, look at this video, I didn't fall and my photo look nice. Kudos to the photographer.

The convo for the 3rd session has finally came to the end, I wanted to take a photoshoot with my sroll but it was raining and the lighting was also bad since it already evening. Besides, I think this was the time to say goodbye to my friends. They also went back to their home. 

Last but not least, I want to take this opportunity to appreciate every persons that help me in finishing my degree journey. To my dear self, you did it! After all the bittersweet and hardship, stressing all day with the assignment, 'cold war' with some of the classmates, lecture thrown away my paperwork (Yes, this happened to me once during my second year), not enough sleep to finish assignment and all things that I could not recap. Finally, I grand the title of Alumni UiTM. To my ma, ayah, my family and my love, thank you very much for always by my side. Always supporting me even sometimes I made silly decisions. To my friends, we did it! Thank you for all the years we have been through together, even though now we are not close as before because of our new commitments, I hope that our friendship will last forever. My classmate and my housemate - the most closes friend with me. All the memories - kawan malam-malam cari air gedegang, crying, laughing, stressing together really shape who we are now. Thank you very much for all the memories.

She did it!

The only photo with my husband

With ma & ayah 

Next stop: Adulting. Hmm...

4 Comments

  1. Congratulations on your graduation 🎉 singgah balas kunjungan and followed your blog ✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! yep, saya salah seorang yang masuk belakang pentas lambat dalam keadaan tercungap dan kepanasan. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Mine was this year.. 97 batch..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment