Food Review - Marhanip's Kitchen

Assalamualaikum & hi everyone.

I would like to review another food that is highly recommended by me. That is what a food lover should do am I right? So, for today's review would be Marhanip's Burger. Previously, my husband (Wait, I already married? Fortunately, yes! - will put up my lovebird story in blog soon, hopefully) he asked me try western food near to our house and told me the restaurant name is Marhanip's Kitchen, located in Tanah Rata town. Actually it is not a restaurant because the place is in the container. At first, I have no ideas what it was and who is Marhanip. He must be a really nice person because the restaurant serves really good food.

To be honest, I have fallen in love with this one burger, Burger Luar Biasa or in English we call “Extraordinary Burger”. Basically, it is a chicken chop that’s come with burger’s patty. The price is only RM10. For me, it’s reasonable as it also comes with fries, meatball, black paper sauce and my favourite sauce, CHEESE!
Burger Luar Biasa

The patty was really good. It come with butter spread. The chicken chop also crispy on the outside and juicy in the inside. The meat was delicious because they prep it first with some spices before cooked.  They also put some salad and carrots with mayonnaise between the patty because that’s how a regular chicken chop is served. When you eat together with patty, that’s worth the waiting time.

The restaurant also has nasi lemak daun pisang. So while waiting your food to be served, you can eat nasi lemak. The price is only RM2.

Burger Cheezy Leleh

They also served other type of western food such as Burger Cheezy Leleh (RM 12). This burger also same as Burger Luar Biasa, different was it comes with A LOT of cheese but no other side dishes (fries & meatball) to be serves together. 

If you asked for my opinion, Burger Luar Biasa is the top tier of everything. In my overall review, even though the restaurant doesn't look luxury, but it looks more to aesthetic and cool style, despite the food selection and taste was also good. Next time when you come to Cameron Highlands, you should visit here and enjoy their western food. 

4 Comments

  1. Happy newly weds! Nice review and keep blogging =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa tahniah :D
    dah ada pasangan boleh order lebih makan untuk di review hiksss :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salah satu kelebihan bila ajak encik suami hehehe

      Delete
  3. Murah tu. Memang luar biasa nampak burgernya. Tengok pun tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment