Storytelling Through My Lense

 Assalamualaikum & hi everyone

Today I would like to share some of the pictures that I captured and edited. Please be noted that I am not a professional photographer and I only captured photos just to keep as my memories. All of the image below was captured using my iPhone 13 and iPhone 7 Plus. Besides, all of the edit also I just edit using my phone and PicsArt. 

1) A Journey Through History - Kellie's Castle

In 2021, I went to Kellie's Castle with my partner for the first time. This attraction is located at Batu Gajah, Perak. Kellie's Castle has been the subject of many supernatural tales, with some people alleging Kellie-Smith's ghost still haunts the place. I took the pictures with the angel and perspective of showing the signboard and its building background, apart with the windows and doors open, some people might feel scary. That reflect the history itself.

2) Mesmerizing Sunset 

I would say that this sunset view is the most wonderful I have captured so far. I cannot stop looking the view when the sky turn to orange. This is a sight to behold. I was lucky because this image I only took at the balcony, back of my house. 

3) Old Railway - Victoria's Bridge


Can you imagine the old railroad can be turned to one of attraction places in Taiping? What I could say, our people is smart to turn something to benefit other people. Besides, here also they put chronology from the start till the end of its operation. I used perspective to capture this photo to create an illusion of depth. (If you could see on the right side, it is the new railway and still operating until now)

4) Focus on Myself - Saloma's Bridge

I hope you can ignore my 'not-ready' a.k.a. awkward face. In this photo, I got my sister to help me to capture my photos. In this image, I focused on the subject which is me. And blur the all the background. However, you still can know that this was in Saloma's Bridge, Kuala Lumpur. The colour of light within the bridge was really captivating. Just make sure that you go there during night time.

* Side note : If you want to get there, make sure you are early especially during weekend because it was not easy to get a parking. Some more, you had to park in front of people house (if the house's owner is nice enough, you are lucky then)

5) City of Light - Kuala Lumpur

I took this photo when I in Saloma's Bridge. The KLCC is really tall, therefore I need to use 0.5 zoom in order to get the full view of the tower. During night time, the view of the tower become more enchanting. Plus, when the light is on in the dark, the image I captured also feel real.

6) Smell the Green - Boh Tea Plantation Sungai Palas

Last but not least, this is I captured when I went to Boh Tea Plantation. In order to get this view, I need to climb staircase and when I got into the top there, it was worth the view. Fortunately, that day was not rainy nor cloudy. Therefore, I managed to shoot this scenery.

That is all I could share here. If you want to see more about my 'photography' post, you can visit my Instagram (@unmagicalswitch) as I am more active on my Ig to post pictures. The mentioned Ig is not my main account as it only an account to share my memories through pictures. 

2 Comments

  1. Capture the moment sometimes it just not even the 10% of what we see with our eyes.
    Dulu yes masa zaman bujang and just married nak amik gmbr yg best mesti pergi point yg the best even nk kena claimb and so on.. no ank ramai amik gmbar ala kadar jer la hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantik-cantik hasil tangkapan gambarnya. Teruskan memotret moment yang indah².

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment